1. The most important thing is that bamboo is a renewable resource. It can replace wood to make all kinds of household products. Because wood can't be used until it grows for more than 10 years. Bamboo can be cut down and used as long as four years. If managed properly, manage different bamboos separately. A bamboo forest can be used sustainably. And the more you use it, the richer it becomes. Because bamboo has strong self reproduction ability. Proper bamboo spacing is more conducive to bamboo growth and nutrient absorption.
2. Bamboo is a degradable raw material. It can be integrated into the soil in a few months. It will not damage the soil, but also make the soil more nutritious. However, plastic will not degrade for several years or even decades, and it is likely to break the ring soil, making it difficult for plants to grow and animals to survive.
3. Making full use of bamboo is also an act of protecting bamboo, because only bamboo forest has economic benefits. People will maintain and develop, remove grass and fertilize. Make the bamboo forest look cleaner and more beautiful.
4. Bamboo can help the poor living in the mountains get more benefits. We sell more bamboo products, and they can sell more bamboo. There are more benefits. Better life.
5. The full use of bamboo reduces the use of wood, and fewer and fewer people will take risks to cut down the wood forest. The law stipulates that people can't cut down wood at will. Now bamboo is becoming more and more popular. There is no need for people to cut down trees. Because the continuous cutting of bamboo is permitted by law. Supported by the government.
6. Protecting the earth is our common responsibility. Let's work together and contribute our strength.